these are currently my favorites

radiance2

and tenuis
    Blotto,

Can you post the wallpaper you used for your radiance2 and tenuis themes? Thanks.
    01-30-2009 11:05 AM
    This is a Mixture between a Leopard theme and iglasssol. I also did my own custom sliders, text, and icons (for ones that it didn't contain or I didn't like). The phone section was also changed around by colors in Photoshop, so the one that comes in iglasssol is baby blue. When each button is pressed, it turns red, which I'll post.

02-02-2009 01:14 AM
    My latest composition

btw, the shot of the lockscreen is the artist's (too lazy to get mine since they look exactly alike).
    02-02-2009 01:23 AM
    Dig the 5 icons across. Is that due to the theme or an app?
    02-02-2009 05:00 PM
    ^ app called Five-Column SpringBoard. It will be on Cydia very shortly, but if you can't wait, you can get it and install it manually from here (v0.55 is the latest so far).
    02-02-2009 05:24 PM
    Nice. Thanks for the link!
    02-02-2009 05:33 PM
    @melwan How can I obtain that last greyish theme you posted?

I tried the 5 column springboard and it was pretty cool I admit but I was a bit bothered by the obvious smaller icon size...especially with the awesome Cake theme!
    02-03-2009 10:56 PM
    ^ You can obtain it from it's thread here

You will notice that there are 3 files to get. The main theme, LiveClock theme, and Weather Icon theme. LiveClock and Weather Icon are both on Cydia and they show live data of the weather and time on top of the weather and clock icons (real data). They virtually take no memory. Check the screenshot below to see what I mean (2nd and 3rd icons):

Hope that was helpful.
    Last edited by melwan; 02-04-2009 at 12:58 AM.
    02-04-2009 12:54 AM
    Nice themes. Where did you guys get that analogue clock on the status bar from?

This is the theme I currently have on my phone. I think its by far the best theme out there IMO.
    Its called Glasklart.

Last edited by _NULL_; 02-07-2009 at 08:52 PM.
    02-07-2009 07:47 PM
    Hey Null,

How did you get your five dock row like that??
    02-08-2009 11:18 AM
    Hey Null,

How did you get your five dock row like that??
    Its called Glasklart Dock Flow. You need the five dock tweak.
    Theres no way to get that look with another theme, the same author made the dock icons to go together with the Glasklart theme.
    02-08-2009 04:21 PM
    Its called Glasklart Dock Flow. You need the five dock tweak.
    Theres no way to get that look with another theme, the same author made the dock icons to go together with the Glasklart theme.
    The flow dock exists for many other themes btw. Tenuis and Gradiance are couple quick examples and many others. But as you said, the artist has to design it separately.
    02-08-2009 04:50 PM
    There is a separate download for that dock in cydia. I know because I had it installed while running a different theme. Just look for glasklart dockflow
    02-09-2009 08:08 PM
    The flow dock exists for many other themes btw. Tenuis and Gradiance are couple quick examples and many others. But as you said, the artist has to design it separately.
    Oh, I didn't know that. I'm gonna go look for Tenuis right now.
    02-11-2009 03:22 PM
    This is MobilePod with 5 columns and 5 rows extensions:

02-13-2009 03:39 AM
    Does anyone know why I can't get dockflow to work with glaskart. If I switch to tenuis it works fine but changes back to regular when I applie the glaskart theme
    02-14-2009 08:36 PM
    Hi Hawgs.
    In winterboard, use the icon on the right to drag the dock abouve the theme. You need to set the priority of the dock to higher than the theme.

Marc
    02-17-2009 04:58 AM
    buuf2 is nice!
    02-17-2009 02:50 PM
    Well after about 7 months of avoiding Winterboard, since I had some crashes last summer, I thought I'd give it a go again.

And I do like the Time of Day theme. Leaf Icon Factory is cool, but I have to do some work to get all my icons updated...so I'll be holding off on that one for a while.

I modified the wallpapers of Time of Day and I have attached them. Also, lately I've been working too late and sleeping in to late, so I've been missing the sunrise...so I switched the times to;

5-8 Sunrise
    8-10 Morning
    10-5 Day
    5-8 Sunset
    8-5am Night.

I've attached my updated theme.html too. Feel free to use it in your time of day theme folder. I zipped a folder with the updated times html and wallpaper files. Unzip the folder and SSH into your phone and copy it over the current Time of Day Theme folder.
    02-18-2009 01:18 PM
    Here's the zip. (only 5 attachments per post.)

If I had more time, I'd like to make the wallpapers all the same just different sky conditions. But that takes a little more photoshopping time.
    02-18-2009 01:19 PM
    @melwan that mobilepod theme is pretty damn sweet! And the LiveClock is so awesome! It even works just fine with the theme Cake which I am in love with right now.

@hotrod I think those wallpapers are pretty neat actually...if you want to change them a bit...maybe more focus on the sky?
    02-19-2009 06:07 PM
    Thanks MrEClass. For me, I like the focus on both, there is one theme called Illuminated, it focuses only on the sky, and it looks ok, but I like to see the grass. I've always been a big fan of the Bliss wallpapers.
    02-20-2009 08:51 AM
    Nice themes. Where did you guys get that analogue clock on the status bar from?

This is the theme I currently have on my phone. I think its by far the best theme out there IMO.
    Its called Glasklart.

What lock screen is that? or is that battery meter an add on... im asking because i like that batter charging meter a lot.
    02-22-2009 12:19 AM
    What lock screen is that? or is that battery meter an add on... im asking because i like that batter charging meter a lot.
    You need to SSH to get it on.
    Apple & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - 3d Battery Gauge
    02-23-2009 05:21 PM
    I'm using AndroidPerfection.

On the second page it's supposed to be just the Google search bar & no clock, but I've been having a hard time with that. I still love it though!
    02-25-2009 03:21 PM
112 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD