Hi Guys,
    Im looking at jailbreaking my 3G but wanted to know if the following app is available (or a way of browsing the available apps...)

I'd like a single app that has a series of toggles for:

Wireless
    3G
    GPS
    Push e-mail
    bluetooth

Basically allowing you to do power management easily and simply from a single screen without having to dig through the menu system... its not something doable from a normal app however i guess it should be doable from a jailbroken app.....

Thanks for the help
    Sam
    09-23-2008 10:54 AM
    Wish I could tell you otherwise, but no. Nothing is available that can do what you are looking for.
    09-23-2008 10:58 AM
    Wish I could tell you otherwise, but no. Nothing is available that can do what you are looking for.
    i guess the natural next question is where can i find a "getting started with iPhone dev" guide
    09-23-2008 11:03 AM
    apple support site or Google search lol
    09-23-2008 03:36 PM
    to answer my own question it looks like BossPrefs through Cydia will do the wireless, bluetooth and 3g... plus it seems you can add your own options so i might be able to get push turned off too...
    09-29-2008 12:06 PM
    to answer my own question it looks like BossPrefs through Cydia will do the wireless, bluetooth and 3g... plus it seems you can add your own options so i might be able to get push turned off too...
    Must be new... or newer... :o
    09-29-2008 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD