MCleaner for iPhone 1.7.0 has realized its compatibility with iPhone Firmware 3.0, but no updates on its functions. Now you can search and install it from Cydia.

Notice: The Algorithm has changed after MCleaner updated to 1.7.0. However, the users who have paid for it before(or those who got it free from us )can reactivate it automatically. If you do have any problem in registering, please contact us at iphone@mcleaner.com. The commitment of"once
    purchased,lifetime free upgrade" will not change.
    06-29-2009 03:11 AM
    The latest version MCleaner v1.8.0 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/3.0. Changelog:
    1. fix compatible issue with iRealSMS.
    2. fix bugs.
    07-14-2009 02:14 AM
    mcleaner 1.8.0 is released,with conflict with iRealSMS fixed.
    Please update through Cydia
    07-15-2009 03:47 AM
    The latest version MCleaner v1.8.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/3.0. Changelog:
    1. enhance "hide sms preview" feature, now hide whole alert dialog;
    2. improve compatibility with iRealSMS and biteSMS;
    3. fix bug: send sms address error when iRealSMS as default SMS application.
    And we will continue to add more features in coming versions.
    07-29-2009 05:04 AM
    I INSTALLED MCleaner 1.8.0 on my IPhone 3G as well as my Wife's (Shebaangz). We BOTH LOVE it. This APP is worth it's weight in GOLD. Has STOPPED ALL UNWANTED PHONE AND SMS CALLS. Enter unwanted calls for blocked. Caller gets message that phone is no longer in service.
    07-29-2009 06:04 PM
    Dearest poster of all these rediculous posts on a product you're trying to sell. You're worse than a door to door salesman. It's called a BLOG!!! Get one and leave the community alone unless you're here for conversation or to help others or to get help yourself.
    07-30-2009 10:05 AM
    Dearest poster of all these rediculous posts on a product you're trying to sell. You're worse than a door to door salesman. It's called a BLOG!!! Get one and leave the community alone unless you're here for conversation or to help others or to get help yourself.
    just try to give you more info and choices
    07-31-2009 04:42 AM
    I'm just saying, rather than soliciting products here (cause that's what's happening) you could just set up a blog for all of your apps. This way you can make a signature including a link to that blog and everyone would have a one stop shop for all of your apps.
    08-01-2009 02:59 AM
    I'm just saying, rather than soliciting products here (cause that's what's happening) you could just set up a blog for all of your apps. This way you can make a signature including a link to that blog and everyone would have a one stop shop for all of your apps.
    Good idea, but dont how to make it. Will try it out later.
    08-03-2009 04:44 AM
    It has those competitive features:

Auto-start mode; Running on background; edit whitelist or blacklist by Keyword; Blocked logs can be easily viewed and restored; Protect the user's privacy by password.
    08-10-2009 01:54 AM
    Updating is totally free to our customers. Once purchased,enjoys lifetime free upgrade.Since MCleaner upgrades to v1.8.1,the arithmetic of serial number is changed.To those who have purchased, if there is problem in activating MCleaner please email us.
    08-25-2009 03:50 AM
    Have iBlacklist and it works great!
    08-26-2009 02:42 AM
    Updating is totally free to our customers. Once purchased,enjoys lifetime free upgrade.Since MCleaner upgrades to v1.8.1,the arithmetic of serial number is changed.To those who have purchased, if there is problem in activating MCleaner please email us.
    09-09-2009 03:16 AM
    MCleaner can not only block bothering SMS and call, but also can help you contact with others privately.

setting steps:
    1) go to blacklist, blacklist the private contact, apply to SMS and call;
    2) go to settings, in "Basic Options",set the blacklist as "block";
    3) go to "My Logs", your contacts(including both out and in) with the blacklisted number will be kept in it, but not in the inbox of the iphone.
    4) There's a default setting in MCleaner, sms or calls to blacklisted numbers will be recorded in My Logs of MCleaner instead of iphone.That also means the sms and calls to blacklisted numbers are deleted by MCleaner.
    5) go to "Settings", in "System Options" set a password,and set "Fake for wrong password" on. By doing this, the password is needed before you go to MCleaner. Even others find this, you can put in a wrong one to puzzle she/he. For though the password is wrong, the following interface is the same as the right, but you can get no data.

Applications:
    A. contacts with many of your important business partners.
    B. contacts with some of your girlfrineds
    09-25-2009 04:30 AM
    To block SMS and calls is the basic function of MCleaner, it can help you deal with all the incoming calls and sms.
    1) TO block a specific number, add a rule in "blacklist", and input it manually or import from your contacts;
    2) To block some certain numbers, add a rule in "blacklist", and input manually. wildcard"*" and "?" are needed when the numbers are input.

A Wildcard *:
    Represents any digit and number. For example, 138* represents any numbers starting with 138; *138* means 138 is only a part of this number, namely, any number with 138 accords with this setting. Similarly, *138 represents any number ending with 138.
    B Wildcard ?:
    Represents one digit of any number. For example, ? in 138?2345678 represents one number from 0 to 9.
    C Fuzzy number:
    Refers to any part of the number, namely, number segment such as 136. Generally speaking, functions for numbers in 6 digits or less than 6 digits are as same as *136*.
    The wildcard is also applicable to key words. * represents any character, while ?represents only one character.

NOTE: wildcard and fuzzy numbers are invalid to contacts. That means, though there is number in contacts meets the rule, it will not be blocked. This is design to avoid misblocking.
    10-10-2009 04:20 AM
    How to use the Profile of MCleaner on your iPhone?

The profile of MCleaner offers several quick block ways. According to different situations,set suitable block mode. You can edit or add profile as you like. One point to notice you:"private number" means numbers of unindentified while "unknown number" means numbers that you don't know.

NOTE: to let the selected profile work,you have to select PROFILE of working mode on the main interface.

Example of application: I set a profile of meeting, during meeting, only calls from the company or family can get in.
    Steps:
    1) go to whitelist, input numbers from company and family, and apply to whitelist;
    2) go to profile, click "+";
    3) input title as"meeting";
    4) in "Options", only "whitelist" is "appcept", others are "block";
    5) write a auto reply SMS as"I'm in meeting,please contact me 2h later,thanks."
    After all these settings, whenever you are in a meeting, you can choose the profile as "meeting",and select the working mode as"profile" on the main interface. In this way, MCleaner will work as the meeting mode. Once the meeting is over,you can change the working mode as "normal".
    10-28-2009 02:25 AM
    this is a handy app
    perfect to block those unwanted callers
    been using it for about a month now with no probs
    thanks
    10-28-2009 07:21 PM
    Will this app be updated for the new Iphone 4 OS4? I use this currently on my 3G iphone with 3.1.2
    06-11-2010 03:22 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD