I have an 2 original iPads. The first one that was invented . I want to transfer everything from one of these iPads to the other.

I did this one time and that worked. When I want to sign into my iPad I see a recovery key needed.

When I want to authorise my computer I see one of the other notes.

How can this be resolved?

08-30-2021 12:20 PM
    It appears that you have created a Recovery Key. Can you remember writing it down/hiding it?
    08-30-2021 12:48 PM
    Is weird that I set a key number for such old device.

It is easy to create a key number on the iPad Pro’s but not for these older iPads.

I did generate a key for the iPad to see if that would work. Turns out the newer key numbers are much longer than the older ones are.
    08-30-2021 02:14 PM
    The Recovery Key it is talking about is the one that was in that PDF document when you first enabled two-step verification.

Have a look at this Apple Support question regarding the use of older devices with a two-factor authentication accounts: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT20...older-software . It might very well help you

Regarding iTunes, you willl need to update it to the current version on a currently supported operating system. Windows XP is not able to connect to modern Internet services because of its lack of TLS 1.2 and modern cryptography (that comes with TLS 1.2) support. SChannel (Windows TLS) error code 0x80090326 stands for an Illegal message, which can mean pretty much anything (ref.: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-ca/win...and-ssl-alerts)
    08-30-2021 08:27 PM
    I was able to copy the iPad to another. I must have done this the last time as well.

I have the older version of iTunes on another computer. That worked perfectly. Don’t know why that did not work on the first computer.
    08-30-2021 08:41 PM
    Will search my emails for this then.
    08-30-2021 08:43 PM