View all playlists "as songs" on iTunes/Music on iMac?

longballlarry

Dec 27, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys. So I have like 30 playlists on itunes.. erm, the iMac "Music" application..

Back when it was iTunes. all the playlists were automatically ""viewed as songs".

Now I have to go to the the Music top bar drop down menu, click view, and then click "as songs". This makes it look like how I remember it.. but only while iTunes/Music is open.. I set every one of my 30 playlists to "view as songs"... and upon closing and reopening iTunes/Music- every playlist ios back to "view as playlist" wth? anyone seen this? or know what to do? thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. So I have like 30 playlists on itunes.. erm, the iMac "Music" application..

Back when it was iTunes. all the playlists were automatically ""viewed as songs".

Now I have to go to the the Music top bar drop down menu, click view, and then click "as songs". This makes it look like how I remember it.. but only while iTunes/Music is open.. I set every one of my 30 playlists to "view as songs"... and upon closing and reopening iTunes/Music- every playlist ios back to "view as playlist" wth? anyone seen this? or know what to do? thanks

Good morning, and welcome to iMore.

What iMac are you using and what iMacOS version? I'm on my MacBook Pro (2016 model) running Big Sur and I just opened Music and my playlists are set to "view as playlist". So I changed them to "view as songs" and exited Music, and rebooted my MBP. Logged back in and opened Music and they are still set to "songs".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh