Shut down

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
When is Apple going to shut down the iTunes Store that we currently use and go strictly to the iOS 13 apps? I hope never 🤪

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm on iOS 13.1, and my iTunes Store app still works. My App Store app still works. My Music app still works. What, exactly, is supposed to get shut down?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried very hard and then tried again, but really, what do you mean?

I thought I heard originally that iTunes Store we have now on the Mac is going away. I thought I also heard that they are going to have three separate apps for Music, Podcasts, and TV shows. Are we not going to have a iTunes Store like we have on the Mac as of right now; or is that going to be shut down when iOS 13 comes out? Do you know what I mean?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I thought I heard originally that iTunes Store we have now on the Mac is going away. I thought I also heard that they are going to have three separate apps for Music, Podcasts, and TV shows. Are we not going to have a iTunes Store like we have on the Mac as of right now; or is that going to be shut down when iOS 13 comes out? Do you know what I mean?

The iTunes Store will continue to exist in the Music app.
iTunes as app on the Mac is gonna get divided in Music, podcast and tv shows as separate apps.
Nothing is getting shut down.

https://www.imore.com/apple-really-killing-itunes-wwdc-2019?amp

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods