Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more! | Order: AirPods 2 | New iPhones
    I will link the shows I have problems with below, but as for whats up, I have been downloading podcasts through iTunes (for Windows) for over a decade, rarely with a problem, until now.

I cannot download the episodes from a bunch of shows I recently discovered that all use the same hosting service, 'AudioBoom'.

I can search for and 'subscribe' to the shows but the episodes do not download. The show information shows up in my podcast section of iTunes, with episode name, duration, release date, etc. but the shows get the grey ! exclamation mark, error is...

"There was a problem downloading (show title). An unknown error has occurred (0x80090326). Please check that the URL is correct and the connection to the network is active and try again."

Other podcasts from other sources have (almost) always downloaded just fine, just not these. Funny thing is, I can download and play the episodes manually just by adding .mp3 to the end of the episode show page.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance,
    Yet another Steve

[redacted]
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-06-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    09-06-2018 04:16 PM
    The problem is probably with the hosting site. If you haven’t already, contact the hosting site and make an inquiry.
    09-06-2018 06:57 PM