Hello
    On my iPad device, I tried to delete my movies and programs from the TV app. I didn’t succeed to delete it, so I search for help on the automated answers on Apple Support and I didn’t find the answer then, either.
    What can I do?
    04-17-2018 10:46 AM
    Hello
    On my iPad device, I tried to delete my movies and programs from the TV app. I didn’t succeed to delete it, so I search for help on the automated answers on Apple Support and I didn’t find the answer then, either.
    What can I do?
    Settings>General>Storage>Review iTunes Video>Edit (top right)>Tap the red dot to the left of the title.
    04-17-2018 05:27 PM
    Settings>General>Storage>Review iTunes Video>Edit (top right)>Tap the red dot to the left of the title.
    OK thanks. And what about delete programs from the TV app and books from the iBooks?
    04-17-2018 10:53 PM
    OK thanks. And what about delete programs from the TV app and books from the iBooks?
    Any video downloaded to the device you should be able to delete in the above manner. The TV app will show every purchased show and movie you've purchased/downloaded to all devices. It shows them for an easy way to download them. Here's an article that explains the TV App and how it works:
    https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/new...s-it-available

For iBooks hit the hamburger menu in the top left>select in the top right>tap the dot to the left of the title>delete. If it doesn't give you the option to delete that means they're not actually downloaded to the device, but placeholders if you do want to download them.
    04-18-2018 06:07 AM