Transfer iTunes music information into real ID3 tags

NikOnBB

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I've tried finding the solution to my question in your forum, but did not manage to find what I was looking for. Hopefully, someone can help me.
Here's my problem:

I have a nice looking itunes library, with cover art for every album, well-organized structure etc.
When I switched from an iPhone to Android, I copied all my music to the new phone. Afterwards, I realized, that the majority of album art is missing, even thouh it was visible in Itunes. After searching the internet for a while, I read that itunes does not change the ''real id3 tags" when you change album information within itunes.
Thats why copying iTunes music to android leads into cover art free albums.

So my question:
Is it possible to transfer the cover art, album name etc., which I manually changed in Itunes, into the real id3 tags, so that my albums look the same across platforms?

Thanks in advance / greeting from germany !

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
We also have a fairly large music library on our media server (all FLAC), and my husband uses MP3 Tag or Foobar 2000 for the tags. I personally just use dbPowerAmp to rip the music from newly purchased CDs, which adds the tags and cover art all at the same time. MP3 Tag and Foobar 2000 are free, but dbPowerAmp will cost you. Worth every single penny IMHP. If you're an audiophile, I highly recommend the software.

While it makes the files larger, I prefer to embed the album art right into the music file.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2