Apple ID problems

killerbeebee

Jul 30, 2017
Visit site
I created a new Apple ID and it is not allowing me to login. I filled out everything on iTunes regarding my address, card details etc. I changed my passwords multiple times so me not remembering my password is not the problem. It keeps on repeating that the email I signed with for the Apple ID is not an Apple ID. I double checked by singing into iCloud and Itunes online on my computer with my new Apple ID and everything is correct, for some reason it is not allowing me to sign in on my phone. I am unable to go anywhere on my phone as an alert saying "sign in to iTunes Store" keeps repeating and wont go away although i keep singing in with my new Apple ID I created, it keeps saying that the Apple ID or password is incorrect. Can someone please help, I just bought this phone today and I am unable to use it.

Previously I tried to enter my old iCloud account to backup everything from my old phone however I am unable to recieve the authentication code to my old phone number as my old phone is broken due to water damage so I am under the Apple ID recovery which will take several days. So I created a new Apple ID hoping that I will be able to access my phone with it however I already explained the problem to that at the beginning.

Can someone please help.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
If your new phone was attached to your old Apple ID, did you log in to your old Apple ID and remove your new phone from that account?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I created a new Apple ID and it is not allowing me to login. I filled out everything on iTunes regarding my address, card details etc. I changed my passwords multiple times so me not remembering my password is not the problem. It keeps on repeating that the email I signed with for the Apple ID is not an Apple ID. I double checked by singing into iCloud and Itunes online on my computer with my new Apple ID and everything is correct, for some reason it is not allowing me to sign in on my phone. I am unable to go anywhere on my phone as an alert saying "sign in to iTunes Store" keeps repeating and wont go away although i keep singing in with my new Apple ID I created, it keeps saying that the Apple ID or password is incorrect. Can someone please help, I just bought this phone today and I am unable to use it.

Previously I tried to enter my old iCloud account to backup everything from my old phone however I am unable to recieve the authentication code to my old phone number as my old phone is broken due to water damage so I am under the Apple ID recovery which will take several days. So I created a new Apple ID hoping that I will be able to access my phone with it however I already explained the problem to that at the beginning.

Can someone please help.

You need to contact Apple Support regarding this matter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2