How do I Remove a Duplicate Playlist?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to get rid of a playlist. I had two playlists called "Driving". With the exception of one song, they were almost duplicates. I finally figured out how to delete one off my iPhone, but it's still showing up on my iTunes, even after syncing. It's really not a big deal, but it's like a loose thread that I can't seem to leave alone! So, any suggestions are most welcome!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Duplicate Playlist

Thanks for moving the thread... I realized that I didn't post it in the proper location!

I have the list highlighted, but when I press the delete key, nothing happens. I'm wondering if I have to remove each song individually...

You shouldn't have to but, you might as well give it a try at this point.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Probably not a bad idea to hard restart the iPhone also. (either hold home and power, or volume down and power, depending on your model)

PS You were not entirely wrong starting the thread in Ask A Question, since it WAS a question after all, but we prefer to leave that section for our newest members and for guests, while seasoned members should try to categorize their threads. BUT you were definitely not wrong. :) I just figured it was a better fit here. :)