With services starting to become a strong leg for Apple to stand on, would/should Apple allow iTunes to be on other platforms like Android?
    For example iTunes movies being able to be purchased and viewed on Android phones.
    Would this encourage current iPhone users to buy movies from iTunes, knowing it can be viewed on an Android instead of buying the movie from Google?
    Would this encourage Android users to buy from iTunes?
    Would this have more people buying an iPhone or leaving iPhone?
    11-03-2016 05:47 PM
    With services starting to become a strong leg for Apple to stand on, would/should Apple allow iTunes to be on other platforms like Android?
    For example iTunes movies being able to be purchased and viewed on Android phones.
    I'm a believer of certain things remaining brand-specific. Having said that, there may come a time when Apple does allow for iTunes to be available on smartphones other than the iPhone.
    Would this encourage current iPhone users to buy movies from iTunes, knowing it can be viewed on an Android instead of buying the movie from Google?
    If current iPhone users are already buying movies via iTunes then its safe to assume they'll continue to do so. If they aren't currently buying movies via iTunes, I doubt opening it up to Android devices will cause them to all of a sudden start buying them.
    Would this encourage Android users to buy from iTunes?
    I'm sure many would take advantage of it and purchase some movies.
    Would this have more people buying an iPhone or leaving iPhone?
    Numerous people flip-flop between iPhones and Android device year after year, and that will continue to happen, regardless of whether Apple allows for iTunes on Android devices, in my opinion...
    11-03-2016 07:12 PM