Unable to Connect to iCloud Music Library Popup every 30 seconds!

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
About an hour ago, my two computers at work both started popping up with "Unable to Connect to iCloud Music Library" popups every 30 seconds or so. Everything else works, including the iOS 10 update, but the popup is getting in the way of working!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just give the servers of Apple some time. Millions of people are updating their devices. In an hour or 2 you will be able to connect to iCloud Music Library.

jglev

Jun 11, 2008
Visit site
Upgraded to the new version of iTunes and am now getting that same message. Plus now my iPhone (which was updated to iOS 10 a few days ago) won't connect to iTunes. It worked fine with the previous version of iTunes and iOS 10. The phone does charge and I keep getting a message to allow or deny photo access to the computer (each and every time I plug it into the computer).

Last edited:

anon(4054009)

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Just give the servers of Apple some time. Millions of people are updating their devices. In an hour or 2 you will be able to connect to iCloud Music Library.
Still have the error message, what are we doing wrong now??:)
Interesting every major Apple website has a story on this, Has IMore become a part time hobby?

XRayLexx

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
My iTunes has been misbehaving a lot tonight. Its been fine but tonight when I was going through the process of updating my Apple TV 4, iPhone and iPad it kept crashing and saying iTunes not responding. Could this be related to the Apple Servers being busy or could my library be corrupted?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My iTunes has been misbehaving a lot tonight. Its been fine but tonight when I was going through the process of updating my Apple TV 4, iPhone and iPad it kept crashing and saying iTunes not responding. Could this be related to the Apple Servers being busy or could my library be corrupted?

Since you're saying it's fine now, why would you even assume it could be corrupted?

I'm sure it was due to the servers being busy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73