After signing up for Apple Music a year ago, I let my iTunes Match expire in May. Now, since iTunes Match expired, whenever I try to play or download a video I have purchased, I get the error "iTunes Match Required." I have to maintain an iTunes Match subscription to view music videos that I have purchased?

06-29-2016 04:34 PM
    Hmmm. Now that's as good one, and one that I cannot find an answer to at this time. I've always associated iTunes Match with audio so I'm not understanding why it would be needed to view purchased videos as indicated via the screenshot unless music videos are considered the same in this regard, and if so, then the content that you own that is not on your device will not be accessible. Hopefully, others will chime in soon.
    06-30-2016 02:02 PM
    I've sent in a support request to Apple over this. The thing that's particularly annoying is if I didn't own the videos in question, I could play them through Apple Music, but since I bought them before Apple Music existed, I cannot download them.
    06-30-2016 03:14 PM
    Apple support was stumped. Wants me to hard reset phone (not gonna do that, since it happens on my iPad and Apple TV too). Then I have to call them, which I'll do after vacation.
    07-04-2016 12:53 PM