How can I find what subscription is costing me $9.99 a month?

I

iMore Question

how can I find what subscription is costing me $9.99 a month?

iTunes is charging my credit card each month. How can I find what for?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! It's probably Apple Music. You can know for sure by opening iTunes Store on your iOS device, scrolling down to the bottom and selecting your Apple ID, tapping View Apple ID, tapping Manage Subscriptions, and checking there. You can also unsubscribe in that same spot.
If that doesn't answer your question, or if you feel this was done in error, visit http://reportaproblem.apple.com to view all charges to your account and dispute any items you feel you shouldn't be responsible for.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can I find what subscription is costing me $9.99 a month?

Whenever I'm charged by Apple, I receive an invoice regarding the purchase. Please check your junk folder in mail if you don't see it.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Your credit card company cannot tell you why Apple is charging your account or what products or services it is for.

Then Apple will send a email of what the charges are for as what is wrote in the above content.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Then Apple will send a email of what the charges are for as what is wrote in the above content.

Either that or OP can follow the very detailed advice I gave in the first place.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

iTunes Music or iCloud storage plans (1tb) are both 9.99. Follow the advice in the 2nd post, and let us know what you find out!

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Login to iTunes and access view your account. Then go to purchase history and see if you see it there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR