Questions about Apple Music, iCloud and iTunes Match, any help?

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
ask about apple music, icloud and itunes match

In several previous months, I unsubscribe my icloud and itunes match. As per I know (it could be wrong), as long as I subscribe to apple music, my own music uploaded to itunes match will still remain. Am I correct ? If so, just found out that all my personal music has gone / not available

anyone can clarify this pls

thx

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: ask about apple music, icloud and itunes match

When you cancel an iTunes Match subscription, however, you'll keep any matched or uploaded songs that you've downloaded locally to your device—but you won't be able to download any new songs from the cloud. Your iTunes Match library continues to be stored for 30 days; if you activate Apple Music or re-activate Match, you'll regain access to it. Otherwise, after 30 days, it gets removed from Apple's servers.

Source:
http://www.imore.com/apple-music-vs-itunes-match-whats-difference

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: ask about apple music, icloud and itunes match

=======

Apple Music scans those 25,000 songs to see which, if any, can be matched with the Apple Music catalog. If they can, when you re-download that song on another device, you'll get a 256kbps Apple Music AAC file?which also happens to have DRM on it. Any songs not matched with the Apple Music catalog are uploaded as-is, where they can be redownloaded in their original format

=======

from this explanation, that's mean all my uploaded music with itunes match will still available even I unsubs itunes match, as long as i subs to apple music . Am I correct ? but why my uploaded music all gone ? my applemusic is activated

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods