Hi

I am submitting a smart phone App to iTunes and was asked by my App Developer to register as an Apple member before this could happen.
    I paid the fee online three times (twice in error) @ $149.00 each time.

First time, I paid the Apple Online Store, Sydney $149.00 via Citibank Credit Card online on 29th October 2015. (Payment Reference # [redacted]).

On the 9th December, my App Developer couldn't submit my App to iTunes because he didn't think my 'membership' was current. I had also forgotten that I had in fact paid the necessary fee on the above date.

So, on the 9th December, I paid $149.00 again using my Citibank Credit Card (Payment Reference # [redacted). When viewing my online Citibank transactions straight after, I couldn't see that the payment went through successfully.

I therefore used another Credit Card to submit the payment again for what became the third time. This was done on same date (9th December 2015) via Westpac Visa Card. (Reference #
    At the time, I didn't know that both payments had successfully gone through to Apple online store, Sydney.

I would like a refund of both payments made on 9th December @ $149.00 each. Total: $298.00
    Can you please advise whether I need to submit a request for refund or whether this correspondence is sufficient to enable the refund?

Many thanks
    Evelyn Lundstrom
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 02-15-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    02-15-2016 12:34 AM
  2. SwitchBeach said: Best Answer

Contact your credit card issuer and contest the charges.

Also you can visit reportaproblem.apple.com.

You can get additional information here. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Note that iMore is not affiliated with Apple.
    Contact your credit card issuer and contest the charges.

Also you can visit reportaproblem.apple.com.

You can get additional information here. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Note that iMore is not affiliated with Apple.
    02-15-2016 07:20 AM
    Hello Evelyn, welcome to iMore!

Contact Apple via phone first. If they cannot or do not wish to resolve the issue then contact your credit card company.

You mentioned Sydney, so I'm going to take a wild guess and offer you the page at Apple for contact info in Australia.

How to Contact Us - Apple (AU)
    02-15-2016 08:03 AM