I'm just one person, but if I had a rally behind me.

Remember how a few years ago the final season of The Sopranos was branched off into two "seasons" on iTunes, and people got all up in arms about how if they paid for a season pass, it should cover the entire season, and Apple responded by giving refunds?

Well now there is a new problem, half of Season 2 of Star Wars Rebels has branched off into a "vol. 3" so the season pass only covered the first 10 episodes, whereas episodes 11 which aired last night is a separate purchase. So despite paying for the entire season, I only got the first half.

As one person, Apple can ignore me. But as a group, maybe we can get results?
    01-28-2016 10:50 PM
    Have you tried simply reporting the problem to Apple? I've found them to be pretty understanding.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
    Sherry_B likes this.
    01-28-2016 10:56 PM
    Have you tried simply reporting the problem to Apple? I've found them to be pretty understanding.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
    I had an issue once with a show dropping sound a few years ago. When I reported it, they told me it wasn't their problem.
    01-29-2016 07:45 AM
    An "unjustice"? Don't you think that that "sentiment" is a bit extreme for the minor issue you are talking about?
    01-29-2016 05:51 PM
    An "unjustice"? Don't you think that that "sentiment" is a bit extreme for the minor issue you are talking about?
    It's not the first time they did this though, like I mentioned above they pulled the same crap with the final season of sopranos.

Anyway, their support replied to my email, but as usual it wasn't helpful at all. That's why I was hoping some public knowledge of the situation would get them to fix things. Because I knew this show wouldn't get as much attention as Sopranos did, so not too many people would be complaining about it,
    01-29-2016 10:42 PM
    I have a similar issue! Rebels volume 3 was $30 when I purchased it less than 12 hours ago and now it's $20 and Apple refuses to refund the difference. They said they can't control pricing. Now iTunes wants me to complete the season for $17 because I bought the first episode for $3 then completed the pass for $26. Nice Apple.
    01-30-2016 07:28 AM
    An Injustice? No. An Unfortunate situation? Yes.
    SwitchBeach and Trooper27 like this.
    01-30-2016 07:54 AM