Burning a CD from iTunes bought music, It's so hard now ...

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It used to be the easiest thing in the world, buy an iTunes album, download it to your library and burn it..

Can't find the way to do it now, I don't know what iTunes Version I am working with, I can't find that information, but I know it's the latest because nothing is pending in that dept.

Can anyone tell me if this is NO LONGER an option ?? If it is., please help me out.

Thanks for your always prompt answers and solutions if and when they are available.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
1. You can find your iTunes version by going to Help >> About iTunes. Same as always.

2. To burn a CD, you go to Playlists, and then right click on the playlist and select burn playlist to disk. Same always. The album has to be a "playlist" to burn it.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
SwitchBeach...thks for the tip...I came up with iTunes Version 12.3.2.35 - 64 bit

The one album I want to burn is in my playlists, but I can't co me up with the BURN option. I will keep on trying,.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally burnt the CD, the music is fine in playback but there is NO information whatsoever on the actual CD as to the group or the names of the tracks . Is that it ??? or another step I am missing to get the info transferred to the CD ??

Gracias

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR