If I back up and restore via iTunes, will it backup all of my settings?

regression

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Backup and Restore

If I backup my phone via iTunes on my computer, will it backup all settings? For example:

apps a, b and c set to only show banner locations (via the phone's Settings app)

apps d, e and f set to never allow location (via the phone'e Settings app)

within WeatherBug, specific locations set and all the various settings within the WeatherBug app

Would all the above be restored if I wiped my phone and restored it from the iTunes backup? Basically, is an iTunes backup like a Norton Ghost backup of my computer's hard drive?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Backup and Restore

If I backup my phone via iTunes on my computer, will it backup all settings? For example:

apps a, b and c set to only show banner locations (via the phone's Settings app)

apps d, e and f set to never allow location (via the phone'e Settings app)

within WeatherBug, specific locations set and all the various settings within the WeatherBug app

Would all the above be restored if I wiped my phone and restored it from the iTunes backup? Basically, is an iTunes backup like a Norton Ghost backup of my computer's hard drive?

Be sure to do an ENCRYPTED back up in iTunes. Apple will not back up sensitive date (including Health Data) unless the backup is encrypted.

About encrypted backups in iTunes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods