Why can't I download the iTunes app to iPhone 6+?

Bea Kaycee

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Can't download iTunes app to IPhone 6+

When I go to the iTunes app download page and hit download, nothing happens. The blue bar that runs across the bottom of the address bar as it responds to pressing a link does that, runs across the top. Nothing happens. The page stays the same and nothing downloads. Any ideas? I tried it many times. The page I am going to is below. I've never installed ITunes app before.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Bea Kaycee

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't download iTunes app to IPhone 6+

xoayr:
I had looked through the Apple Store before. I tried again, searching every link I could find and ended up at the same page that won't respond when I touch ?Download?. I tried searching for more answers and read that the Apple Store was partly retired about a month ago and replaced with the iTunes Store. I went there and was directed to the same page that won't download.

So I wonder if I have some setting that is defeating it. I followed advice on your forum and others for battery-saving settings in Settings. I gave permission, or instruction, for the phone to use cellular data for downloads. I haven't been on wifi. Normally, if you can't download something?especially an app?you get a message about why, or at least a message that it couldn't download the file.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro