Why won't my Windows 10 iTunes connect to the internet?

hmcginnity

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 iTunes - won't connect to internet

I am desparate - new Dell laptop with windows 10 and everything seems to work fine except that iTunes won't connect to network. The diagnostic says iTunes is not enabled in Windows firewall but it is. I've unistalled iTunes several times. I don't seem to be the only one with these issues but I can't find anyone who has solved it. I deleted all McAffee items as well. I run into dead ends everywhere - any help would be very greatly appreciated.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 iTunes - won't connect to internet

I see you've posted the same question on more than one windows-centric forum... you'll likely see a helpful answer on one of those before here... and from what I've read, you've done everything I'd have done... other than checking your windows hosts file for any Apple entries redirecting them to never-never land...

hmcginnity

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site

Here's what I heard from apple

This is Monica from AppleCare. I wanted to let you know that I did some more research because I understand the importance of what is going on for you and I wanted to help you. It looks like all we need to do right now is wait. Itunes just needs to be updated and most likely there will be an update available on wednesday that may take care of the problem. If after Wednesday you run into any more problems please call us back and we will do some troubleshooting with you to help you fix it. I am really sorry that your day has been rough and I hope we can take care of this problem for you. Thank you for calling, if you have any quesitons or need anything else dont hesitate to call us at 1-800-My-Apple.

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site

That is odd. I am running windows 10 and iTunes works with no issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro