How do I sync podcasts from iTunes to iOS podcast app?

peterb77

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Sync podcasts from iTunes to iOS podcast app

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to sync my podcast from iTunes to the Apple Podcast app on iOS via OTA and not have to sync via iTunes USB or wifi? I want to be able to listen to a podcast on my Mac and pick up on my iPhone when I commute to work. I followed the guide on Apple, but I can't get it to work. I also want to have all my podcasts subscriptions synced up as well. Currently I have to subscribe on both my mac and phone. Does anyone have this set up working? BTW I have both iOS 9 and El Captain public betas on my machines.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sync podcasts from iTunes to iOS podcast app

On iTunes on computer, on the iPhone's device tab... go to Podcasts under Settings and make sure you're syncing Podcasts... this will sync subscriptions and episodes... as far as handoff between devices... I'm not sure if that is designed to work with Podcasts or not... I've never tried it as when I listen to a Podcast, I'm there for the whole episode on whatever device I start listening on...

peterb77

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sync podcasts from iTunes to iOS podcast app

I'm not sure I'm explaining my question correctly. I don't sync my iPhone to iTunes anymore. I'm trying to find a way to subscribe to a pod cast on iTunes then go on my iPhone's podcast app and see the podcast there as well. Are you saying that syncing my iPhone directly to iTunes is my only option?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner