Why is iTunes a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there. What should I do?

I

iMore Question

Itunes is a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there

TRYING TO DROP SONGS INTO THE RINGTONES, THEY ARE IN .M4A FORMAT. ITS NOT GREYED OUT, THEY JUST WONT GO IN THE TONES FOLDER. CAN ANYTHING BE MORE SIMPLER? AND ITUNES ****S IT UP. THE MOST BASIC SIMPLEST THINGS AND APPLE CANT GET IT RIGHT. i have been at this for over an hour.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Itunes is a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there

TRYING TO DROP SONGS INTO THE RINGTONES, THEY ARE IN .M4A FORMAT. ITS NOT GREYED OUT, THEY JUST WONT GO IN THE TONES FOLDER. CAN ANYTHING BE MORE SIMPLER? AND ITUNES ****S IT UP. THE MOST BASIC SIMPLEST THINGS AND APPLE CANT GET IT RIGHT. i have been at this for over an hour.

First, STOP SHOUTING. Next, stop with the hyperbole and breathe.

Now, the internal format for ringtones is, indeed, .m4a, but the file extension MUST BE .m4r.

Simply put, in this case, Apple got it right and the problem was carbon-based.

Now, wasn't that easy? You're welcome.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Itunes is a ****! Not importing songs! No error! No diagnosis! It just sits there

Dangnabbit man you owe me a half a cup of coffee......

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Dangnabbit man you owe me a half a cup of coffee......

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

At least no electronics were damaged. :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

First, STOP SHOUTING. Next, stop with the hyperbole and breathe.

Now, the internal format for ringtones is, indeed, .m4a, but the file extension MUST BE .m4r.

Simply put, in this case, Apple got it right and the problem was carbon-based.

Now, wasn't that easy? You're welcome.

If you are not a therapist, you should serious consider becoming one. :gold-star:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2