Okay, so this is kind of frustrating me right now...
    I want to pre-order an album on iTunes, which is the only store it's available on right now. So I go to iTunes, and click buy. It asks for my payment information, and I notice that every single option is some kind of Credit Card payment. (Because apparently PayPal on iTunes is only available in the US). So I decide to buy myself an iTunes Gift Card online. I redeem it on iTunes, everything is fine, but when I go to buy the album, it says I need to enter my payment info. Again, just the Credit Card options, even though I can SEE my iTunes balance is 10,00. This is kind of frustrating, seeing as I just paid 12,- to buy that 10,- card, and it's STILL asking me for a Credit Card (which I don't have, in case you haven't noticed yet). Can anyone help me with this?
    Much appreciated!

Thanks
    05-07-2015 04:00 PM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

I just maintain a balance on my AppleID via iTunes gift cards...add to it when I want to make a major purchase.
    Pre-Paid Credit Card, not sure, I've never had that issue before, hopefully someone else will chime in.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-07-2015 04:02 PM
    Definitey a prepaid card. I have thought about getting one that I can reload just for these types of situations.
    05-07-2015 04:11 PM
    I just maintain a balance on my AppleID via iTunes gift cards...add to it when I want to make a major purchase.
    05-07-2015 04:13 PM
    Sounds like the best option. We do the same (non-reimbursed app review purchases).
    05-07-2015 04:51 PM
    That's what I did. I bought a gift card, redeemed it, and I have more than enough balance to pay for the album. It still wants a payment method verification from me, meaning it's still asking for a credit card.
    05-07-2015 04:58 PM
    Pre-Paid Credit Card, not sure, I've never had that issue before, hopefully someone else will chime in.
    Yeah, I've been thinking about that, but I already have enough on my iTunes balance to buy the album (I bought a giftcard), it just seems to want a credit card for verification. So I'd be buying a pre-paid credit card just so iTunes will stop asking me for verification so I can use the balance I already have because I bought a gift card.
    05-07-2015 04:59 PM
    You could try logging out of the iTunes store and logging back in... It might be that there's a lag at the moment between Apple's back-end accounting systems.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    05-07-2015 05:01 PM
    You could try logging out of the iTunes store and logging back in... It might be that there's a lag at the moment between Apple's back-end accounting systems.
    Tried that, still not working
    Here's a screenshot to clarify.
    Pay on iTunes without Credit Card?-itunesbullshit.jpg
    05-08-2015 09:56 AM
    Any more on this? I could use the info too.
    05-20-2015 10:49 PM
    Any more on this? I could use the info too.
    Nah. I had to borrow my dad's creditcard. I contacted Apple Support, and they told me that they'll always need "payment method verification"... meaning Creditcard info.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    06-07-2015 01:16 PM