I was trying to add a .mp3 file to itunes. I am going to assume that it uses a propritairy audio codec. Anyways I was going to fix it and I accidently deleted some important files to the OS. Now ios is compleatly unstable even with all apps closed and when I try to reset it on the actual phone it end up in a never ending loading screen. And itunes wont reconise it on my computer.
    04-05-2015 01:46 AM
  2. Highrisedrifter said: Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure how you managed to delete an important file unless you are jailbroken, but then I've never deleted a file like that, so I have no real frame of reference. I don't think all is lost though.

If you have actually deleted an important system file then you are going to have to put the phone into recovery mode and restore from there I reckon.
    Well, I'm not sure how you managed to delete an important file unless you are jailbroken, but then I've never deleted a file like that, so I have no real frame of reference. I don't think all is lost though.

If you have actually deleted an important system file then you are going to have to put the phone into recovery mode and restore from there I reckon.
    vjh425 likes this.
    04-05-2015 03:07 AM
    I agree with what the above poster said.

Also, iTunes does recognize MP3 format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-05-2015 08:25 AM