Can this be done on iTunes?

Jas00555

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
So in Xbox Music, I'm able to add a song to my Music folder (where the Xbox Music is told to read my music), then that song gets uploaded to my "cloud collection", where I'm able to be download it as if I had purchased it in the store, even if I didn't. Am I able to do this in iTunes? I'm trying to help my mom set it up since she got like 100 new albums [redacted] for free and she wants them to be transferred to her iTunes. She really likes the cloud collection idea and want to be able to just transfer them over without having to tie her phone to a computer every time she wants to do it.

The problem is that I can't get it to work. None of the albums are showing up. They'll show up in iTunes, but they won't appear on her phone. We've even tried waiting 24 hours, rebooting the phone, and nothing happens. Does iTunes not have this feature or something? My mom really likes the convenience of the cloud, and wants to keep using iTunes, but since she literally only uses it to buy music, she said she'll use the Xbox Music app on her phone (the main place where she manages her music) if she had to.

Am I doing something wrong or does iTunes not support this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox