I have a confession to make. Although I love my iPhone, the Blackberry keeps calling out to me.

I don't know if I'm going to jump ship, things are uncertain, but my question is:

If I move over to Blackberry, can I still listen to music purchased from iTunes on my blackberry device?

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-23-2014 12:06 AM
    I have a confession to make. Although I love my iPhone, the Blackberry keeps calling out to me.

I don't know if I'm going to jump ship, things are uncertain, but my question is:

If I move over to Blackberry, can I still listen to music purchased from iTunes on my blackberry device?

You would have to download the music onto your computer before loading it up on to your Blackberry I think..

There is no third party or first party iTunes software for BB10 unfortunately.
    05-23-2014 12:09 AM
    As long as those songs aren't protected then you will not have any problems loading them up onto your phone via PC/MAC. But like Speedygi said, there is not any software that will allow you to sync your BB with iTunes.
    Speedygi likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:13 AM
    As long as those songs aren't protected then you will not have any problems loading them up onto your phone via PC/MAC. But like Speedygi said, there is not any software that will allow you to sync your BB with iTunes.
    Find where the songs are stored on your computer and drag and drop onto the phone. Or does it work differently than Android?
    05-23-2014 01:03 AM
    Find where the songs are stored on your computer and drag and drop onto the phone. Or does it work differently than Android?
    I imagine drag and drop works just fine but I never used a BB10 device before. It worked fine on my old 9930 so I don't think they changed that functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-23-2014 01:06 AM
    Thanks a billion!

05-23-2014 06:43 AM

As long as the phone supports m4a file playback you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    nason54 likes this.
    05-23-2014 06:45 AM
    As long as the phone supports m4a file playback you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    Thank you for that.

05-23-2014 07:51 AM

I just fired up BBLink/Desktop Manager on my Mac, and it actually detected my iTunes music. I can then drag and drop to my Z10 on the left, or right click a song and click "Copy to (my Z10's name)". They must be DRM free/m4a though.
    05-23-2014 09:41 AM