Flac to mp3... using iTunes

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I have a bunch of FLAC files I just got from my brother in law.... we exchanged some music. What's the best way to get those into iTunes. I don't really want to convert files one by one.
Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You will probably have to download a third party Flac-to-mp3 converter app for your computer. Personally, I haven't used any so I have no "specific" recommendations for you. Sorry.

lruaimbso

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
You will probably have to download a third party Flac-to-mp3 converter app for your computer. Personally, I haven't used any so I have no "specific" recommendations for you. Sorry.

Thank you JustMe'D,

Go along with your suggestion, i find a third party FLAC to MP3 Converter named Faasoft Audio Converter. There is also a guide "Flac to iTunes" on site . It meets my needs. Hope it's useful to smileyboy too.

hopestronger

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Method 1 is to use fluke

Method 2 is to convert flac to itunes supported mp3, aiff, apple lossless, aac, wav with a software called idealshare videogo etc

MonicaJim

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Flac is not compatible with iTunes and other Apple devices, like iPod, Apple Watch. You should convert the Flac to ALACor MP3 first. I use Bigasoft Audio Converter to re-encode my lossless audio files to iTunes and my Apple Watch. It works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice