Hi members.
    I have a HP Pavillion notebook DV2799ea model with windows vista and the problem is the Nvidia graphics failed so I had a technician assess it and he came back to me that the hard drive had also broken down. Before the laptop completely failed I saved to disc from iTunes a 15 minute voice recording of my premature son which is very precious to me. Then the laptop would not work at all. When I put this disc into my compaq presario PC the recording will not play. As you can imagine this is upsetting for me. I was hoping someone could advise me on how to retrieve this if possible. I have tried to play the disc on iMac G4 notebook also but still it does not play.

If I had the voice recording saved in iTunes can I only retrieve it from the laptop the iTunes were on? Any advise is appreciated thanks
    01-27-2014 06:33 PM
    Can you copy the audio recording from the disc onto your desktop and then drag and drop it into iTunes to see if it will play?
    01-27-2014 06:50 PM
    Can you copy the audio recording from the disc onto your desktop and then drag and drop it into iTunes to see if it will play?
    Hii. I will give this a try and keep you posted. Thank you for your response
    01-28-2014 03:37 AM