Weird issue even Apple tech support couldn't figure out

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I have signed up for iTunes match probably about a month ago. All my songs play fine on my computer. But on my phone all the song show up as usual but some the songs will not play and will skip and skip and skip until a song plays. But the skipped songs won't. I have tried everything from turning match off on both the phone and the computer. Even deleted the songs on the computer with match turned off. And nothing is working the same songs still skip. These are all songs I have loaded from CDs. Any help would be appreciated. On a side not I can download the songs and they play fine it's only when I stream them that it does this.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like your songs play fine when downloaded locally to your iPhone. Is the skipping happening when you're streaming over WiFi, or your network provider?

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like your songs play fine when downloaded locally to your iPhone. Is the skipping happening when your streaming over WiFi, or your network provider?

It does it on both. I have tried everything I've even turned iTunes match back on and re-sync at all

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Also as far as I can tell now it's only isolated to a certain artist. It was doing it to others and I don't know what I did to fix it

ahnphan

Nov 23, 2013
www.facebook.com
Ive got this problem too when mine was on Ios 6 then... I removed all of my music from the phone then sync again and have no problem playing any song.

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Ive got this problem too when mine was on Ios 6 then... I removed all of my music from the phone then sync again and have no problem playing any song.

I actually removed all my songs off of my computer iTunes and added them all back. With iTunes Match turned off and it still does it. The only thing a friend told me to do is to convert all of my songs to AAC format and see if that works. In not talking about music stored on my phone. In taking about my music store on iCloud.

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Just let everybody know I fixed my problem I had it individually convert all my songs to AAC format. And that resolve my issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2