I am at desperate measures now, I have searched and searched and searched for an answer and have yet to find one. So I am hoping someone out there can help or have any ideas to try. So here it is.

I have purchased Ringtones and Alert tones through iTunes when I sync them to my phone all of them show up under Settings>Sounds>Ringtone>Ringtones & Alerts. Then when I look in Text Tones to change the default of that or any other tone all it gives me is the few alert tones under Settings>Sounds>Text Tones>Alert Tones but under Settings>Sounds>Text Tones>Ringtones only a couple of my purchased tones are there. Now I want to tell you what I have checked. I have already checked the time and to be honest most of the ones that are not showing up are shorter than the ones that are. I have already done the check sync, uncheck, sync, Check all sync that does not work. I am really at a loss and am hoping someone can help. I am currently running iTunes 11.1 (But same issues with previous versions) My phone is a iPhone 5S (But was also the case with my 5) Like I said I have been trying to figure this out for some time. Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely
    Someone Very Frustrated
    09-21-2013 12:11 AM
    Try going to your iTunes Store and downloading them to your phone I've had to do this a few times
    09-21-2013 02:34 AM
    If I go to iTunes on my phone it will charge for them again, I have tried. Ringtone are not searchable on iTunes from desktop. Thanks for the Suggestion.
    09-22-2013 09:04 PM
    Via your iPhone 5S, if you were to go to Settings>Sounds and then scroll down to "Sounds And Vibrating Patterns", are you not able to select "Text Tone" and then scroll through the entire list of your synced tones and make a selection? Some of my alleged "alert" tones actually appear under "Ringtones" in that list.
    09-22-2013 09:39 PM
    I dont know but thats happened to people I know... Just download other ringtones off google... google the song lyrics and it will say add to ringtone and do it that way[
    09-23-2013 06:51 PM
    Via your iPhone 5S, if you were to go to Settings>Sounds and then scroll down to "Sounds And Vibrating Patterns", are you not able to select "Text Tone" and then scroll through the entire list of your synced tones and make a selection? Some of my alleged "alert" tones actually appear under "Ringtones" in that list.
    No unfortunaltly I am not able to. When I go under the Text Tones and scroll to ringtones area only stock ones appear.
    09-25-2013 01:21 PM
    Go to the iTunes app, then more, then purchased, then music, and it should show the songs you have purchased and what's on your phone. You can then download the ones that are not on your phone already.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-29-2013 07:28 PM
    I've got a VERY similar/same problem. When I switched for my 4S to 5S I lost my added ringtones as well. One I had made, the other I purchased. I've tried everything suggested but the purchased one is gone, even in the purchased list.
    10-04-2013 04:54 PM