Hey guys I really need help about one thing.So i have 10 dollars on my acc and I wanted to buy app so i pressed purchase and it asks me for 2 security questions,but I forgot answers,so i tried to reset security question but i cant see my rescue mail and i dont remember it really.
    So what should I do to spend that money?
    If i cant,can I make another id and send that money or send apps as a gift,but if I send it as gift will it ask for security question again?
    The best of all,i know password and id but dont know security questions.
    Can somebody help me?
    I really need it.
    Sorry for bad english i am from croatia.
    08-19-2013 10:11 AM
    On the surface, there is nothing you can do except the following, in my opinion.

1. Try to remember the answers to YOUR security questions
    2. Try to remember how to access YOUR email to get the mail sent from Apple
    3. Contact Apple and try to prove your identity.

As for creating another Apple ID, you should be able to do so, but I doubt you will be able to transfer the funds over from your old account because you are unable to currently prove your identity.
    08-19-2013 10:26 AM
    Well i can acess to my mail which is for apple id but i dont know rescue mail.
    Can i send apps as gift to myself?
    08-19-2013 10:51 AM
    Well i can acess to my mail which is for apple id but i dont know rescue mail.
    Can i send apps as gift to myself?
    How can you? I mean, you stated in your initial post that you were unable to "purchase" an app because you couldn't answer the security questions when prompted. Correct? If that's true, and I'm assuming the app you want to send as a gift to yourself is a "paid" app, how will you be able to "purchase" it without knowing the answers to the aforementioned security questions?
    08-19-2013 11:04 AM
    Then I cant,i can only pray that i will remember security answer..
    08-19-2013 11:06 AM
    Then I cant,i can only pray that i will remember security answer..
    That's how I see it, but, I could be wrong. If you end up remembering your credentials, enter that information in a password app of some sort for safe keeping. Take care and good luck with your dilemma...
    08-19-2013 11:10 AM
    Hey guys I have just purchased app on my iphone,there was no problem,i downloaded it from appstore and just wrote password and thats it.
    I hope I can sync now with itunes with no problem but anyway i will try to remember security answers
    One more question,if I make new id,will my apps stay on iphone and all my music and photos?

Thanks for help guys anyway!
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Hey guys I have just purchased app on my iphone,there was no problem,i downloaded it from appstore and just wrote password and thats it.
    I hope I can sync now with itunes with no problem but anyway i will try to remember security answers
    One more question,if I make new id,will my apps stay on iphone and all my music and photos?

Yes. They should, but if your new Apple ID is not associated with the old one, you may need to enter the password from your old Apple ID to update the apps currently on your device.
    08-19-2013 11:26 AM
    Great,sorry for being boring I really didnt know what to do
    08-19-2013 11:27 AM
    Great,sorry for being boring I really didnt know what to do
    No apology necessary, my friend. We're here to help as best as we know how. By the way, welcome to iMore...
    08-19-2013 11:29 AM
    I am here nor so long but didnt need help,now its obvious that i will stay,you all helped so fast
    Just_Me_D and rustymini like this.
    08-19-2013 11:30 AM
    If you've remembered your password, go immediately to AppleID.apple.com and log in and try to reset your security questions to something you will remember.

And I second the notion of getting a password manager.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-19-2013 11:34 AM

The apps will remain on your phone, but you will need to log into that (old) account to get any updates to them. Apple has never created/released a way to merge 2 or more Apple ID accounts... though many would like that, it just hasn’t happened...
    08-19-2013 03:57 PM