Help about apple id and itunes

Glupanoid

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I really need help about one thing.So i have 10 dollars on my acc and I wanted to buy app so i pressed purchase and it asks me for 2 security questions,but I forgot answers,so i tried to reset security question but i cant see my rescue mail and i dont remember it really.
So what should I do to spend that money?
If i cant,can I make another id and send that money or send apps as a gift,but if I send it as gift will it ask for security question again?
The best of all,i know password and id but dont know security questions.
Can somebody help me?
I really need it.
Sorry for bad english i am from croatia.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On the surface, there is nothing you can do except the following, in my opinion.

1. Try to remember the answers to YOUR security questions
2. Try to remember how to access YOUR email to get the mail sent from Apple
3. Contact Apple and try to prove your identity.

As for creating another Apple ID, you should be able to do so, but I doubt you will be able to transfer the funds over from your old account because you are unable to currently prove your identity.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well i can acess to my mail which is for apple id but i dont know rescue mail.
Can i send apps as gift to myself?

How can you? I mean, you stated in your initial post that you were unable to "purchase" an app because you couldn't answer the security questions when prompted. Correct? If that's true, and I'm assuming the app you want to send as a gift to yourself is a "paid" app, how will you be able to "purchase" it without knowing the answers to the aforementioned security questions?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Then I cant,i can only pray that i will remember security answer..

That's how I see it, but, I could be wrong. If you end up remembering your credentials, enter that information in a password app of some sort for safe keeping. Take care and good luck with your dilemma...:)

Glupanoid

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I have just purchased app on my iphone,there was no problem,i downloaded it from appstore and just wrote password and thats it.
I hope I can sync now with itunes with no problem but anyway i will try to remember security answers
One more question,if I make new id,will my apps stay on iphone and all my music and photos?

Thanks for help guys anyway!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I have just purchased app on my iphone,there was no problem,i downloaded it from appstore and just wrote password and thats it.
I hope I can sync now with itunes with no problem but anyway i will try to remember security answers
One more question,if I make new id,will my apps stay on iphone and all my music and photos?

Yes. They should, but if your new Apple ID is not associated with the old one, you may need to enter the password from your old Apple ID to update the apps currently on your device.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

The apps will remain on your phone, but you will need to log into that (old) account to get any updates to them. Apple has never created/released a way to merge 2 or more Apple ID accounts... though many would like that, it just hasn’t happened...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234