iTunes and commenting

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After reading your post, I submitted a review/comment regarding the Evernote app and it was accepted without a problem. Have you tried rebooting your iPhone or logging out and logging back in to the App Store?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to leave a comment for an app/game on my iPhone in the app store and for some reason: it is not posting.

All app reviews are subject to review by an Apple staffer... sometimes it takes a bit of time for it to appear in the app reviews.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the late post, but my comment did show up for Tiny Story! and a day later for Rock the Puzzle 2. It is showing for the day of the start of this thread in the review section of Tiny Story!. The thing was, was that it wasn't leaving the review typing area after hitting submit. I believe that it was a hiccup on either my side or their side, but it is resolved.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the late post, but my comment did show up for Tiny Story! and a day later for Rock the Puzzle 2. It is showing for the day of the start of this thread in the review section of Tiny Story!. The thing was, was that it wasn't leaving the review typing area after hitting submit. I believe that it was a hiccup on either my side or their side, but it is resolved.

Thanks for update, and glad you got it resolved. Take care, Lt...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice