I've started getting an error when trying to sign in to the app store using iTunes on my PC. The error message is "connection manager invoke failed to find service connection url". I've rebooted both iTunes and my PC but still get the error.

Anyone have any ideas? (Internet connection is fine and I can get into the app store on my iphone no problem)
    06-26-2013 03:06 PM
    I've started getting an error when trying to sign in to the app store using iTunes on my PC. The error message is "connection manager invoke failed to find service connection url". I've rebooted both iTunes and my PC but still get the error.

Anyone have any ideas? (Internet connection is fine and I can get into the app store on my iphone no problem)
    Never seen that before, but you can always contact Apple's iTunes support for assistance... try starting here:

https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action

I did a quick Google search for your error message and found several hits, but all were reporting the problem - none with a solution. I’d say iTunes support is your best bet.
    xybadog likes this.
    06-26-2013 03:15 PM