How to iPhone screens View on Itunes

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
How can I get the view in iTunes of my iphone screens apps layout as they are on the phone itself. I've had this before, on the right hand side of iTunes but can't get it now. I've looked in the view menu but can't find a suitable option. I know I've not dreamt it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If your phone is selected in iTunes, along the top of the window, but under the play controls, etc - there's a Bar where you can select "tabs"... Summary, Info, Apps, Tones et al - select Apps.

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
If your phone is selected in iTunes, along the top of the window, but under the play controls, etc - there's a Bar where you can select "tabs"... Summary, Info, Apps, Tones et al - select Apps.

Thanks Keith, I've just found it. I usually navigate around itunes without the sidebar but it appears to get to the view I wanted it can be selected only via the sidebar.

Thanks again.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Actually, with the iTunes left sidebar hidden, you select devices near the upper right corner of the iTunes window... just left of the "iTunes Store" or a "Done" button should be your "Devices" button... when the phone is selected, the tabs are further left of the devices button.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2