Purchased music wont play on iPhone?

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I went to play a bunch of music I bought off iTunes a few months back on my iPhone. I deleted the music off my computer (to save space on HDD) and it delete from my iTunes account I believe somehow. Now I have been listening to my music for a few weeks still even after I removed it from my account, went to play it today on my phone and it just went through all the songs without playing. Hooked up to computer and looked it it and its showing the ! with a circle as if it can't be found. How the **** is it on my phone but not found?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you sync to your computer and you removed it from your computer, you also removed it from your iPhone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That is crap, now what happens when people need more room on computer but not their phone? Thats a BS move by Apple.

You're blaming Apple for something they have ZERO control over... how you chose to store or not store data on your computer?? Really?? It's not Apple's problem, or BS move.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I suppose if you don't have room on your computer, you could a) buy a cheap external hard drive, b) buy a cheap new internal hard drive, or c) put all your music on iTunes Match, remove it all from your computer, and just listen to what you want as you like.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro