I have the iPod Classic 160GB with the latest version of iTunes on my Windows desktop PC.

Does anyone on here use smart playlists? I never used them so that is why I am asking my questions. I used playlists and still do, but never smart playlists.

I created a new Smart Playlist with the rule "album" "is".

I would like to add my songs to the smart playlist, like every album would have its own smart playlist with their proper track songs. I tried doing a drag&drop, but its not adding, but with a normal playlist the drag&drop works? Am I doing something wrong? What would be the best and easiest possible way to do what I'm asking?

I hope someone would reply back and to try help me. I have been searching for my answers, but I can't find anything. I could only find how to create a smart playlist, but not how to add songs like what I am asking to do.

Thank you,
    03-31-2013 08:20 AM
    I have the iPod Classic 160GB with the latest version of iTunes on my Windows desktop PC.

Does anyone on here use smart playlists? I never used them so that is why I am asking my questions. I used playlists and still do, but never smart playlists.

I created a new Smart Playlist with the rule "album" "is".

I would like to add my songs to the smart playlist, like every album would have its own smart playlist with their proper track songs. I tried doing a drag&drop, but its not adding, but with a normal playlist the drag&drop works? Am I doing something wrong? What would be the best and easiest possible way to do what I'm asking?

I hope someone would reply back and to try help me. I have been searching for my answers, but I can't find anything. I could only find how to create a smart playlist, but not how to add songs like what I am asking to do.

Thank you,
    Please read this article from Apple.com and I believe you will find your answer. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

iTunes 11 for Windows: Create a Smart Playlist
    03-31-2013 12:46 PM