Downloaded iTunes - won't let me buy anything!!!

Barelyhere

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hope someone can figure out what's going on here. I just downloaded iTunes and they ask me to "sign in the the iTune store" using an "Apple ID and Password" popup. I did sign up for an Apple ID but on the form they only ask you to create a "Password" not an ID. So when I try to make a purchase they are asking me for an ID and a Password but they never let me create an actual "ID" only the "password".
So I did the whole process over again.... "Create an Apple ID" process and they only let me enter a "Password", again. How in the world am I suppose to figure out what my ID is if I'm never asked to create a ID along with the Password?
All I want to do is buy some darn songs, now I'm ready to delete iTunes from my computer for the third time and never download it again .... ever!!!!!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hope someone can figure out what's going on here. I just downloaded iTunes and they ask me to "sign in the the iTune store" using an "Apple ID and Password" popup. I did sign up for an Apple ID but on the form they only ask you to create a "Password" not an ID. So when I try to make a purchase they are asking me for an ID and a Password but they never let me create an actual "ID" only the "password".
So I did the whole process over again.... "Create an Apple ID" process and they only let me enter a "Password", again. How in the world am I suppose to figure out what my ID is if I'm never asked to create a ID along with the Password?
All I want to do is buy some darn songs, now I'm ready to delete iTunes from my computer for the third time and never download it again .... ever!!!!!

The Apple ID is the email address that you used to sign into iTunes.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As jclisenby has told you, if this is not your first go around with iTunes then you already have an Apple ID which is as he said the email address you used when you first used iTunes. Use that and the password you created and that will let you in.

If this does not work then just create a new Apple ID with a different email and you should be good to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro