App updates disappeared:(

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I had several app udates that I had not done, as I was waiting for feedback on them to see if they were stable to do. Last night they all disappeared, and it says I have no new updates. I know that there are no new updates being done this week as Apple has closed that area for Christmas vacation. I don't understand why though that the updates I had disappeared. This has happened to me once before when Itunes was acting flaky for everyone, but the updates came back in a few hours.

Anyone else had this happen in the last 24 hours?

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
It's because the updates are on hiatus. Check again 12/29.

I know they are on hiatus but does that mean that updates from the beginning of the month would disappear? It didn't start on the 21st when the hiatus started, but happened yesterday.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
All information I've read says app updates would be unavailable during the hiatus. If you ignored the update, and tried after 12/21 - it makes sense that the notification of an update would go away because the update is not presently available.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
All information I've read says app updates would be unavailable during the hiatus. If you ignored the update, and tried after 12/21 - it makes sense that the notification of an update would go away because the update is not presently available.

That does make some sense. Hopefully they will return after the 29th. I am curious if anyone else has had this happen though.