Question regarding syncing books from computer to ipad

jemunt

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I am fairly new to the Apple ecosystem (wife has had an iphone for awhile but I just got an ipad mini and just installed itunes on my PC.)

I have figured out how to sync music using imatch and can see my whole music collection on the ipad. Pretty slick.

However I can't figure out books. I have a lot of ebooks not purchased in itunes. I have pointed my PC itunes library at the ebook folder and can see all the books in itunes on my PC.

However I don't see them on my ipad in iTunes or iBooks. I assumed they should show up as I am using the same iTunes account on the PC and the ipad?

In case this is relevant, I have iCloud activated on my ipad, but it is a different Apple ID than iTunes (the iTunes account is my wife's email and that email is associated with her icloud on her iphone).

Any help?

Thanks!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
When you sync your iPad, click on your iPad mini under devices in iTunes, go to books and make sure you have enabled book syncing

jemunt

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
When you sync your iPad, click on your iPad mini under devices in iTunes, go to books and make sure you have enabled book syncing

So connect it to the computer? The apple store guy said everything worked wirelessly. Maybe I have to connect it to get things started?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So connect it to the computer? The apple store guy said everything worked wirelessly. Maybe I have to connect it to get things started?

Yep, connect it to the computer. Either with the cable of wifi sync as long as you can see it in iTunes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR