I Tunes and digital copies

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm here trying to figure out how to load my digital copies movies onto my I Tunes so I can view them like any other device. This has to be the most frustrating challenge I've come across since getting my iPad and trying to load digital copied movies onto the device or my ITunes . So any advice help step by step instructions sure would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
James

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You may want to explain further. For example, are you trying lo load digital copies from blurays? This will help somebody to properly answer you.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
You may want to explain further. For example, are you trying lo load digital copies from blurays? This will help somebody to properly answer you.

When I purchase my bluray movies they come with a digital copy and I'm trying to activate the digital copy so I can get it into iTunes to view on my iPad. I can't seem to find where or how to activate the copy in iTunes so it'll load the movie for later viewing. I've looked for all sorts settings etc.... and nothing shows where I can load a digital copy of the movie

Sent From my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Read the Piece of Paper that has the Redemption Code....It has instructions on it.

I have and done exactly one says go to a particular site so I do it gives option for window or iTunes I select iTunes and then says insert code but all I get is iTunes download where I download to computer which is already there no box that allows me to install the code.

Sent From my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
In iTunes go to store then redeem and then enter the code ..

Some come with digital discs that you must put in then iTunes will pop up to enter code and it copies off the disc

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !