No iTunes11 talk at todays event

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No iTunes11 talk at todays event - Apple's iTunes page still links to a promo page for iTunes11 "Coming in October"...

Not much October left...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Guessing between now and next Wednesday? And since software updates tend to come the Wednesday prior to a device launch, looks like in time for trick or treating! iOS 6.0.1 as well?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing about iTunes11...

Here's what Rene said on twitter: https://twitter.com/reneritchie/status/263331980144435200

Constantly getting asked about iTunes 11. Apple didn’t forget about it. You want it when it’s ready, right?

Yeah, I want it when it's ready... but - I get a bit cranky when I get over-promised and under delivered. iTunes11 has been promised for October... well, they got one day left after today to deliver, or explain whey they're not.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I still predict tomorrow will bring iTunes 11 and iOS 6.0.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yup....Not Till November. That's Good because I don't want to Hear Complaints about Buggy iTunes 11 from the Whiners.... this is a Help Forum for apple devices... so no need to give them an issue to start with

Retconaddict

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yup....Not Till November. That's Good because I don't want to Hear Complaints about Buggy iTunes 11 from the Whiners.... this is a Help Forum for apple devices... so no need to give them an issue to start with

The 'whiners'? Oh right, I forgot, apple are exempt from complaints because they're apple.

Retconaddict

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Also, doesn't this mean the new ipad(s) won't be able to connect to iTunes for a month? I'm not sure if that's true, but I read that on Apple's discussion forums and I'm wondering if there's anything to it.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Also, doesn't this mean the new ipad(s) won't be able to connect to iTunes for a month? I'm not sure if that's true, but I read that on Apple's discussion forums and I'm wondering if there's anything to it.

Nope.... new iPad has same iOS as every other device...which is iOS 6.... As for your Previous post.... it's better to delay and test it more rather than release a Buggy One...

Retconaddict

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Nope.... new iPad has same iOS as every other device...which is iOS 6.... As for your Previous post.... it's better to delay and test it more rather than release a Buggy One...

That's what I thought, I was a bit confused.

And I agree, I'm perfectly fine waiting for it, it's not like iTunes 10 suddenly broke once it was announced. What I was referring to in your post was your indication that you believed that people complained for the sake of complaining rather than complaining over bugs/glitches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh