Music Purchased on iPhone isn't showing on PC

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently pre-ordered an album on the iTunes store from my iPhone. A few days later, the album went live and it downloaded to my iPhone. I received the charge confirmation so everything appeared ok. I wanted to also download it on my PC so I could have a copy backed up there. When I go and look at my previous purchases, it does not show the album that I pre-ordered anddownloaded on the iPhone. I am using the same Apple ID, and am using the latest version of iTunes. The purchase also doesn't show on my iPad that is using the same ID. Any suggestions on how to get this purchase to show up?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Did you try Store->Check for available downloads on your pc in iTunes? That usually works for me.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I just tried that again and it says that all purchases for this account have already been downloaded. I also checked my account and looked at the recent purchases and the album does show in there, just can't figure out how to download it at this point.

Last edited:

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just re-purchased the album from my PC and I immediately received alerts on all my devices asking if I wanted to download the album. Hopefully Apple will refund one of the purchases.