iTunes 10.7 is LIVE

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's above my pay grade :D And it's not in the Mac Appstore either as an update yet either...

(laughing)...I hear ya. When I read your post, I initiated the iTunes app via my MacBook running the Mountain Lion OS, selected the "check for updates" option and was advised that my current iTunes version was the latest. But hey, thanks to you, my friend, I was able to download it. I will install later today. :)

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
iTunes - trouble synching music

Have just downloaded the new version of iTunes (10.7.0.21) and have tried to synch a few albums to my iPhone - the music is there, but no album pictures have been transferred across.
I have tried removing the albums and resynching but no joy, Anyone else having this problem?
Alistair

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Have just downloaded the new version of iTunes (10.7.0.21) and have tried to synch a few albums to my iPhone - the music is there, but no album pictures have been transferred across.
I have tried removing the albums and resynching but no joy, Anyone else having this problem?
Alistair
Just done a full restore of my iPhone and that seems to have sorted it out. Seems I was the only one with this problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods