I made an impulse buy on my iPhone4 of two songs. I come home to find the new songs already installed on my iPad2 but not on my MacBook. I go to my music and the new songs are not in my library. I go to the iTunes store and look up the songs I bought and it says "purchased" but yet they are not in my iTunes library. How do I get those two songs onto my laptop?
    01-28-2012 11:09 AM
    Would they not be transferred to your Mac when you initiate a sync via ITunes?

Just Me, D
    01-28-2012 01:11 PM
    I made an impulse buy on my iPhone4 of two songs. I come home to find the new songs already installed on my iPad2 but not on my MacBook. I go to my music and the new songs are not in my library. I go to the iTunes store and look up the songs I bought and it says "purchased" but yet they are not in my iTunes library. How do I get those two songs onto my laptop?
    There is usually an available downloads section where you can find stuff purchased on other devices. (Or just plug in your phone and click Transfer Purchases.) Going forward, you can set your Store preferences to automatically check for and download such purchaseshandy for people who do most app buying on their device.
    01-28-2012 01:24 PM
    Thank you very much for your help! I found the downloads section and now have it to save automatically.
    01-29-2012 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD