iTunes Sync Question(s)

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a multiple part question about iTunes Sync and hope someone can help me out.

1) My wife and I are switching from Android to iPhone and I need some advice. I've used iTunes for years. I've had multiple iPods and a couple iPhones, so I generally know how it works. But I've basically been the only one in the family using iOS, and we have one family computer, so how exactly do we go about syncing 2 iPhones to it? Do we just log out of my iTunes and log her in (she has an account that we've used for our daughter so we can monitor her iPod use)? Or do we actually need to switch users on the computer so that we have clean syncs? We have a Windows comp running Vista, if that matters at all.

2) I have a few MP4 videos in my iTunes of some workouts that I've purchased. They're all from the same place, but only a couple of them will sync to my iPod and they all play in Quicktime. Does anyone have any idea what I could do to get them to sync?

Thanks to anyone out there in iMore land. I'll gladly provide more info if my questions are a bit confusing.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think you should be able to manage two different iPhones on the same computer and not have any problems.
For your videos you should be able to right click on the video or select it and in the advanced tab tell iTunes to make an iPhone version that will sync.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I think you should be able to manage two different iPhones on the same computer and not have any problems.
For your videos you should be able to right click on the video or select it and in the advanced tab tell iTunes to make an iPhone version that will sync.

I have no advanced tab that will make an iPhone version that will sync. Do you know of any other options?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner