Taking songs from iTunes

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I have searched and gone through a number of pages to find this and I still can't find it, now it might just be me but I can't figure this out. So here is what I am trying to do here, my G/F wants to grab a couple songs from my itunes music account and we can both see each others libraries but we are unable to grab songs and put them in our own personal libraries.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Were the songs bought off different iTunes accounts, or is it that you are trying to grab music from each others computers?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You can share in a home network. Or. Burn the songs to a cd. Then have her import them into her iTunes.

Thats why i asked. iTunes doesn't use DRM anymore. Meaning you could just copy the AAC files on a external hard drive and transfer them or like you said, burn a CD.

Last edited:

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You can share in a home network. Or. Burn the songs to a cd. Then have her import them into her iTunes.

We are both connected on the home network and I have songs on my itunes that she wants, had friends say that you can wireless drag and drop them over. I'll probably just grab her ipod and plug it into my macbook and just do it that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR