Most of the time, when I try to sync my music to my iPod4 everything will get deleted. This happens more often than not.

The problem is, when I plug it in- I just want to drag and drop my music. I don't see why all the other navigation and clicking and stuff is necessary. It's so hard. Wifi sync makes no sense. If it has to be plugged in anyway, it might as well be plugged into your computer.

Is there any other programs I can use because I cannot continue to use iTunes. There's nothing worse than losing all your data.
    12-07-2011 02:41 AM
    Is manually manage you music ticked in the info tab of you iPod?

If that's ticked should let you just drag and drop music onto it in iTunes.

If all else fails I think media monkey works with iPods

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-07-2011 04:11 AM
    I've heard this a lot lately and don't really understand why people think iTunes is so difficult. IMO, iTunes is the easiest music manager I've used.
    I don't think people realize they do not have to automatically sync their music. There's an option to "Manually manage music and videos", this way your music will never get deleted.
    Most of the time when people have trouble, there's just a minor setting that needs to be changed, but people give up anyway.
    12-07-2011 10:49 AM
    ^ I've been using iTunes for 2 years, but with the recent update, it seems I'd lost the ability to manually manage my music- you know- just drop a new song onto the Pod when I hear it- without the whole thing syncing all over again.

Playing around with iTunes 10 settings is dangerous. I always get my entire library deleted.

I use CopyTrans now- I'm fine! Thanks guys!
    Last edited by motoleo; 12-07-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    12-07-2011 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD