Alright So I have a question that I still have not seen anyone else ask or at least I have not seen one. I have synced my library with iCloud and it missed almost 400 songs. So I decided to tackle my library and mix them to where iTunes will be able to grab the album art.

That is my rule of thumb, if iTunes can find album art work then it will be able to probably match it correctly. So now does anyone know if you can reset your iCloud? Because it doesn't seem to be working properly because a lot of them don't seem to be matching now. Is there a way to reset? Would I have to call Apple? Or does anyone have any thoughts on how to tackle this issue?
    11-16-2011 10:27 AM
    Alright So I have a question that I still have not seen anyone else ask or at least I have not seen one. I have synced my library with iCloud and it missed almost 400 songs. So I decided to tackle my library and mix them to where iTunes will be able to grab the album art.

That is my rule of thumb, if iTunes can find album art work then it will be able to probably match it correctly. So now does anyone know if you can reset your iCloud? Because it doesn't seem to be working properly because a lot of them don't seem to be matching now. Is there a way to reset? Would I have to call Apple? Or does anyone have any thoughts on how to tackle this issue?
    By missed, do you mean there was an error or did those 400 songs upload?
    11-16-2011 03:55 PM
    I went in and set view options to show the match status of my songs. Around 400 tracks in my library do not show a status...doesn't say not eligible...just looks like it was missed...All of the tracks that were missed contained all metadata needed for them to sync too...

I actually called apple support and they had no clue. They got me over to a high level tech support dept and had me run some diagnostic program and upload the results to them.

They also had me upload a track that wasn't matching or uploading to them.

I'd call their tech support and let them know you are having that problem...don't even mess with the email support (they are mildly retorted in my experience). Maybe the more people that are bright enough to look and realize that things aren't working perfectly, the quicker Apple will get the bug fixed.
    11-27-2011 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD